Learn English Typing Short Course
Learn English Typing
Hello, Welcome Everyone to Genuine Technology English Typing Short Course. We Created this English Typing Course with maximum care, Intensive and comprehensive Research so that learn to type in English could become as much easier as possible with the exceptional outcome from beginners to advanced learners of Typing Tutor. This English Typing Course is based on QWERTY English Keyboard layout.Besides this, We made doubly sure to pinpoint accurate calculations on specific Mathematical Formulas so that you get consistent speed calculation on the standard frame. After joining this course you will be able to Write maximum of 28 wpm.
Home Row Position
- First and foremost beginner must learn to set his fingers on the Home Row Position
- Home Row is situated on the middle row of alphabets A...S...D...F and J...K...L...; which derive its name to its constitution that is characteristics of home because after ervery word you type you have to frequently return to them.
- These are base keys which can be identified by the help of raised bar on them.
- Make sure to curve your fingers a little so that you can easily accommodate all keys with fingers.
Keep an Even Posture
- Typing is an Alert activity and need regular practice to keep up the learning.
- Make sure to sit upright and try to maintain your spine erect.
- Elbow must be kept on the right angle.
- Don't hurt your arms,shoulders and wrists too much.
- You would notice at first galance that there is distinct colour coding on the keyboard which made it quite distinguishing to filter which keys are set to be pressed by an appropriate finger.
- For example, Q...A...Z has the same colour on keys it means that they would be pressed by the same finger in this case litter finger of the left hand.
- Always press the designated key with particular finger shown on hand diagram don't use other fingers for that key.
- Use all fingers to type on the entire keyboard.
- Never forget to use both Shift Keys to press. When you have to press left-hand side keys use the right-side Shift key and vice versa.
- Use your thumb to press Space key.
- Never look at the keyboard once you set your fingers on Home Row Position and frequently return on it.
- Typing with the little finger and ring finger is significantly stressful because of the low development of their muscles.
- Nails should be cut off before Typing.
- Don't shift your body weight on the wrists.
About English Typing
In this course we also tell students about some typing guidelines and adviced for advanced typists to improve further. At the end of this course students will be able to type more than 50wpm.
GT Porvide best Trainings Institute in Lahore
If any one want to Computer Courses Trainings in Lahore Pakistan join GT and develop our future.