Twitter Marketing Short Course for Beginner
Introduction to Twitter Marketing
Twitter marketing is a powerful tool for companies of every size and structure to reach out to new customers, promote their brand, and connect with the rest of the companies. Users can find out if costomers are talking about them, and the business can accordingly respond. Tweets create another instance for the business that shows up in the search engine results.Twitter serves as a solid foundation for your business to branch out into other social sites.
Twitter is a great platform for projecting what your company is doing and accessing a large audience,where your Tweets can promote products and events.
Integrate twitter account to your website
Create a Twitter Account for Your Business, Before creating a profile, make sure every element of your profile reflects your business identity and personality. Follow the steps given below to create an account for your business-
Sign up for Twitter or go to twitter.com
Supply all the required information in the lower box on the right side of your screen including your username, email address, and password.
Confirm your account
Twitter will send you an email to the email address you provided that will include a link that verifies your account.All you need to do is to click on the link to activate the account.
Make your first connections
When you are done with creating your account, the network will suggest people to follow.Twitter will recommend some popular accounts of celebrities to follow.Skip this step if you don't want to follow an account.
Add profile details
Click "edit profile" on the right side of your screen. Upload two different appropriate and suitable photos to your profile and update the basic information that appears in your bio. Try to convey what your business or brand is all about.
Send your first tweet
Everything is ready, now you are set to start tweeting! Hit the "Tweet" button and you are off and running with Twitter.
How to Increase Followers on Twitter?
- Grow your community by adding a follow button in your website and promote your username.
- Get noticed with hash tag like #Smallbiz etc.
- Engage with your followers by collecting feedback to build a better business.
- Sync your email contacts with Twitter.
- Keep your bio updated with the events or the business campaingn you are running.
- Embed your best tweets and tweet to people every day.
- You can promote your twitter account on any printed material,e.g.,business cards.
- Follow people who follow you.
- Make sure you are engaging with your customers on twitter and not to your product.
Consideration of Using HashTag in Twitter
The symbol hash, called a hashtag. Afew key points regarding hashtags are :
- If you Tweet with a hashtag on a public account, anyone who does a search for that hashtag may find your Tweet.
- Don't #spam #with #hashtags.
- Don't over-tag a single Tweet.
- Use hashtags only on Tweets relevant to the topic
Types of Twitter Hashtags
- Brand Hashtags
- Campaign Hashtags
- Trending Hastags
- Content Hashtags
- Event Hashtags
- Location Hashtags
Twitter Marketing Retweets
- Recognize Re-Tweets
- Where Retweets Appear
- Tweets that you Retweeted
- Tweets Retweets by Followers
- Turning Retweets Off
- Undoing or Deleting Retweets
GT Porvide best Trainings Institute in Lahore
If any one want to Computer Courses Trainings in Lahore Pakistan join GT and develop our future.