Facebook Marketing Short Course for Beginner
Introduction to Facebook Marketing
Facebook is undoubtedly the most popular social media platform availabe with many advantages associated with it. It is primarily a social networking site, however it can be used as a handy tool for promoting and advertising a business. We can use Facebook to promote a brand, market a company, or create awareness about a service or a product.
Success with this form of Marketing require more than a fan page and a few friends. When used effectively, Facebook marketing can provide a business with exciting benefits and results. Facebook marketing can enable businessman to greatly improve their brand awareness and reach out to a wider audience.
Create Fan Page
A Facebook fan page is an amazing way to promote your business, build awareness for a cause, and gather support for your brand. if you would like to create a fan page, follow these easy steps -
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on the settings on the top right-hand corner of your page.
- Click on create page.
- Click on the type of page you would like to creat.
- Fill in all the information required.
- Click on "get Started".
- Upload a profile picture and click on save photo.
- Complete a 'about' section and click 'dsve info'.
- Now decide whether you want to enable ads or skip (it will be payable if you enable).
Facebook Profiles are for people and they are generally meant for personal use only. A Facebook profile is an acccount that is allocated against an individual, who can use it to network with friends and colleagues, and share information with them. It is designed to be unique profile on the Facebook network for that one individual, and it is not meant to be used to represent a company, an organization,or a fictional character.
Facebook Places enable people to provide real-time update of where they are and what they are doing when they are on the move. It also enables its users to take advantage of unexpected coincidences such as discovering that they are at some concernt as their friends. Users can check in when they arrive at a location, and see whether their friends are nearby. The best part about Facebook places is that it will more or less maintain itself once it has been created. Facebook users do have the ability to 'like' the Facebook places as well, so encourage visitors to press the 'like' button after they check in.
Facebook Groups are the places for small group communication where users can share their common interests and express their opinion. Groups allow people to come together around a common cause. Groups are for discussing issues and share related content. When we create a group, we can decide whether to make it publicly avaliable for anyone to join, require administrator approval for member to join, or keep it private and by invitation only. Groups range widely - from light-heated themes to organizing activities to serious topics such as politics and world events.
Grow Your Business with Facebook
Facebook is fast becoming a powerhouse of marketing activity due to the sheer number of engaging users on the site and the simplicity of connecting with them directly.
Facebook can provide your businees with a branding outpost on the web where customers, employees, and even the media can find information about your company, products, and services. Facebook connects you and your staff directly to your customers and fans.
Facebook can generate new leads for your business by drawing users attension towards what you are offering. Facebook helps in sharing links, images, and posts on a customizable page to project a better sense of your business. Facebook runs tactics liks contents, sweepstakers, etc. that can increase fans and brand awareness of your business.
Latest Facebook Trends
The nature of social media marketing is ever-changing, so it is important to constantly stay updated with what the current market trends are. The latest Facebook trends that a business should be aware of are - using the cover photo for marketing, different types of Facebook looks completely different from how it was a year age, so it should not be surprising that marketing on the social network has also changed a great deal.
Increasing likes for Facebook Page
- Create a Facebook fan page with an instantly appearing image, as it will help in attracting more attention.
- Keep the Facebook fan page up to date by writing suitable description and posting interesting and friendly page titles. Always try to provide your readers with something fresh to read.
- If you are running a contest on your page, then ask your visitors to like your fan page. Facebook contests are the easiest way to get people excited, as the lure of a big prize compels your target customers to 'like' your page and become your fan.
- Promote your page on your official website because it help you to get likes from new visitors on your site. Having a 'like' button on your website is an easy way to drives new likes over time.
- Synchronize your Facebook page with your other profiles on other social networking sites like Twitter, dig, etc. It wil help you get more visitor response.
- Sometimes educational content is a better incentive for a 'like' than a discount offer or a prize, depending on your industry or the target audience. Providing free written content such as eBooks can drive tons of new fans ans customers.
- Increased exposure to potential customers.
- Easily create new product or service campaigns online.
- Lower marketing expenses
- Reach a targeted customer.
- Build brand loyalty.
- Provide multiple marketing platforms.
- Budget-friendly ads.
- Marketing strategy is low cost.
- Allows businees to communicate with existing and prospective clients.
- Can easily update everyone at once about your business.