What is Html?
- HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language.
- Hypertext: text that is organized in order to connect related items.
- Markup: a style guide for typing anything to be printed in hardcopy or a soft copy different format.
- Language: a language that is a computer system that understands and is used to the different commands line.
- HTML is the full hypertext markup language, a formatting system for showing different data over the internet. Each other unit system is known as a web page from WWW, World Wide Web, and such pages frequently contain hypertext links that allow connection to the pages.
- HTML is the standard markup language for making different Web pages
- HTML describes the structure of a Web page.
- HTML consists of a series of elements.
- HTML elements tell the browser how to show the content
- The declaration defines that this document is an HTML5 latest document
- The < HTML > element is the root of the HTML page
- The < head > element contains meta-information about the HTML page
- The < title > element specifies a title for the HTML page as shown in all browser’s title bars.
- The < body > element introduces the document’s body and is all contents, such as heading, paragraphs, hyperlinks, images or wallpapers, lists, tables, etc.
- The < H1 > elements define a large heading, H tag provides 6 different heading elements H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, and H6.
- The < P > elements define to content paragraph.
What is an HTML Element?
- HTML element is defined start tag, and write some content and an end tag, HTML element is written everything from the start tag to the end tag.
- But some element has no start tag, no content, and an end tag. Like as < br >, < hr >, < img > tag etc.
What are HTML Attributes?
HTML tags also take what are called attributes. These attributes are written in the opening tag and range from style, id, classes, src, href etc.
What is Semantic HTML?
Semantic HTML means that your HTML tags what is the actual meaning of what they are used for.With semantic HTML, semantically-neutral tags such as < div > , < span >, < header > , < nav >, < main >, < section >, < footer > and Article etc. Semantic HTML tags are web crawlers that are able to index the web page or website easily, improving SEO in return.